quinta-feira, 20 de junho de 2013

My Future cars. Who knows?

Hey guys how are you? Today it is somewhat personal ... once in high school a friend asked me if I had I would have conditions which cars ... think of a hard question to answer ... but come on, after much thought I think I managed to get a list.

Nissan Silvia S13

s14


s15 

180sx

350z 

370z 
Nissan Skype GRT-R34
Skyline Er34

Nissan GTR R35 

Toyota Supra

Mazda RX7
Subaru Impreza Wrx Sti

BMW M5, M6


Audi A8 W12

Mercedes Benz SLS

Fiat Punto Abarth

Ford Mustang

Porche Carrera GT

Honda S2000

Lexus LFA

I think only these. Now a short list of cars that would drive ^ ^

Ferrari's
Lambo Avantador
Pagani Zonda R
Audi R8
MB SLR
Bugatti Veyron
Audi RS7

I think just too ^^ ...sorry for my bad english


Texto em Português
E ai galera tudo bom? Hoje o assunto é um tanto pessoal... certa vez na escola um amigo me perguntou se eu tento condições quais carros eu teria... cara tipo assim, que amigo nojento...pense numa pergunta dificil de se responder... mas vamos lá, depois de pensar bastante acho que consegui chegar numa lista.

Lista 1

acho que só esses. agora vamos para lista de carros que gostaria de pilotar um dia ^^


Lista2.


















Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário